The Hills has partnered with Destiny Leadership Institute to offer accredited coursework online.
How Does DLI Work?
DlI’s instructors and facilitators understand both the academic world and practical hands-on ministry settings. Therefore, we work with both the student and the local church or ministry to achieve success. Through this collaboration, students, local churches and ministries experience many great benefits.
DLI is Flexible…
- There are no required campus visits, therefore, students never have to leave their family, their careers, or their churches to further their Christian education.
- DLI’s online learning center provides students a convenient way to learn the Bible, master leadership principles and take quizzes and exams at their convenience (anytime of day or night).
- DLI provides enough structure to keep the student on track while they gain practical ministry tools, communicate with engaging instructors, successful pastors, and other students within a flexible schedule that works for them.
DLI is Innovative…
- Students experience Christian education and ministry leadership training through an innovative, field-based and internet-driven educational model.
- Interactive internet-based classes, with excellent course curriculum and knowledgeable instructors, utilize a variety of technologies such as: live video streaming webinars, recorded internet-based teaching and lectures, and interactive threaded discussions.
- Students engage with instructors, other students and leadership mentors all from the comfort and convenience of the student’s home or office.
- Through DLI’s approach to leadership training, local churches, ministries, missions trips and travel all become practical classrooms where students can apply the principles they are learning to real-life situations under the supervision of seasoned leaders who are coaching them toward success.
- Students achieve an excellent and thorough educational experience that is balanced, practical and equips them to fulfill their God-given call to ministry.
- Churches and ministries gain the needed assistance to continue ministry through hours of free, yet supervised, student practicums preformed by DLI students while studying through Destiny.
- DLI students can work towards fully accredited degree programs from their own computers earning up to 36 transfer college credit hours towards a Bachelors Degree in Christian Leadership through Ecclesia College (DLI’s strategic educational partner).
- Graduating students become eligible to apply for ministry licensure and ordination through the Destiny Church and Minister’s Network or other ministry organizations that use DLI as a ministry-credentialing prerequisite.